There are presently no open calls for submissions.
We are still looking for proposals in the following formats:
- Lightning talks:
- 5 minute talks
- 10 minute talks
Lightning talk proposals will be accepted through February 4, 2017 with notification for accepted talks approximately two weeks later. You can submit your lightning talk proposal via the submission form linked below.
- Outages, Near Misses, and Lessons Learned
- Successes and pitfalls on the road to SRE
- Automation, monitoring, and deployment
- Measuring and systematically fixing risk, including unknowns, technical debt, and burnout
- Disaster recovery from disasters big and small
- Cloud and SaaS migrations: when to outsource parts of your stack, and when/how to monitor and debug end to end
- Extending SRE culture to networking, security, privacy, and other facets of technology
- How to cultivate, recruit, and retain SREs
- Catalyzing great SRE teams with a mixture of roles, including TPM, tech writer, UX design, and others
- Any other topic under the DevOps, SRE, and Production Engineering umbrellas